Friday, 30 January 2015

Your Branch Office cum Residence in Chennai


Dear  Friend ,

I write to inform you about introduction of our latest feature that got launched today

It is called

All messages composed by you become " Searchable " by ALL of our visitors from this page
And , having found a message of their interest , any visitor ( without login ) can respond to that message , by just clicking on,
I am Interested " button
at the bottom of that message

That is exactly what I am doing right now , to respond to your message , which you have earlier composed on ,

Implication ?

Even if you do not wish to spend money thru BLASTING of your message to hundreds of Indian Companies , you can just go on composing such messages , from time to time
As soon as I approve of your message , it will become searchable on

How about visiting and composing your latest  ANNOUNCEMENT  ?

with regards ,

hemen parekh ( 0 - 98,67,55,08,08 )
Mumbai

PS
Quite a few messages are embedded with photo / screen-shots etc


No comments:

Post a Comment