Saturday, 10 January 2015

YOU WILL LOVE THIS CHALLENGE


Mr Dhiraj Rajaram

Founder / CEO / Chairman

Mu-Sigma

------------------------------------


Dear  Dhiraj


Just viewed your video on your web site , where you talk about DIPP Analytics (  Descriptive / Inquisitive / Predictive / Prescriptive )

On your web site , I also learned about :

>     7 Verticals in which mu-Sigma operates ( but not in RECRUITMENT  )

>     Your team members ( Brahma Clan - 7 no  /  Vishnu Clan - 25 no  /  Shiva Clan - 3 no )

>    Your Philosophy  > " It also means that we aim at autonomy by wanting to be the World's largest decision science company ;

       build this industry as we build the company "

>    Your vision > Enable businesses to institutionalize data-driven decision making

 

I have also read about you - and about mu-Sigma - in news papers


Now about the " Challenge " :


#   Over the past 6/7 years , I have built-up a database of approx 5 MILLION  job advertisements  posted on leading job portals

#   I believe , carrying out a BIG DATA analysis of this ( structured ) database , can reveal very useful trends / patterns

#   I tried to give this project to Rohini ( of L&T Institute of Technology ) for her Master's Thesis - without success

     (  I am on the Managing Council of LTIT for last 32 years - since its inception  )

#   I attach , my emails to Rohini , on the subject

#   I believe , if mu-Sigma  were to undertake this project , it will be congruent with its Vision and its Philosophy


I do hope , you will


If there are any questions , feel free to phone me on 0 - 98,67,55,08,08


with regards,



Mumbai



www.3pConsultants.co.in ( launched in Nov 1997 , as 3pJobs.com )


And , currently de-hosted :



No comments:

Post a Comment