Tuesday, 27 January 2015

REMOVAL OF MESSAGE FROM WORLD WIDE WALL


Shuklendu


On Friday ( 23rd ) last, I sent to you an email re :

" Feature to enable a Subscriber to remove his Message from World Wide Wall "

For the past 30 minutes , I am trying to search it on my desktop but cannot find it !

Since Nitin was on leave ,on Saturday , I spoke to Satish re this but he was not aware of this mail

I asked him to talk to you but you were out of office

In my mail , I had given two options for hosting this feature , viz;

>   From Subscriber's own ADMIN page

or

>  From " World Wide Page " itself ( as shown in my original handwritten U / I )

On second thought , I think , we should provide this feature from " World Wide Page " itself

In this case , I suggest , you add following NOTE , right at the bottom of that page write up
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE


*   By default , all messages become visible on this page , as soon as " Approved "

*  But ,if you wish , you can remove any of your Message from here by " Un-Selecting " the check box and
    clicking , " REMOVE " button . Of course , you need to login first , to see ALL of your messages in drop list

*  " World Wide Wall " is a great feature to make your Messages visible to the entire World , without blasting !

*  This feature is especially useful to MSME which do not wish to spend money on blasting !

    All they need is to REGISTER and COMPOSE their marketing messages ( - any number , too )

    All of their messages will , instantly become searchable on this page. And visitors will be able to see / respond

*  Last ( but very important ) :

    This page is not restricted only to FOREIGN companies . Even INDIAN companies can use it to advantage for

    publishing ALL types of messages

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    

No comments:

Post a Comment