Sunday, 11 January 2015

PROMOTE BRAZIL COMPANIES IN INDIA


Shri  Umesh Chavan...... (  www.BrazilIndia.com  )
Shri Hemant Amrute.....  (  www.BrazilIndia.com  )

Shri Vijay Singh.............(   www.IndoBrazilChamber.com  )
Ms Jyoti Nayak............  (   www.IndoBrazilChamber.com  )
Ms  Anju......................(   www.IndoBrazilChamber.com  )

Mr Gautam Khaitan ..... (  www.IndiaBrazilChamber.org   )
Mr Leonardo Gomes....  (  www.IndiaBrazilChamber.org   )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Friends :


From your respective web sites , I found that you are playing a vital role in promoting bilateral trade between Brazil and India

I am trying to contribute my own bit to your commendable efforts

From my web site (  www.B2BmessageBlaster.com ) , Indian Companies wishing to establish links with Brazilian Companies , can send out their messages to Chambers of Commerce , in the following Brazilian cities :


But what about Brazilian Companies which want to start a Business Dialogue with Indian Companies  ?

I suppose many of them approach you for help

You may want to advise them to use online Message Blasting service of,




You may consider forwarding to these Brazilian Companies , attached email that I have just started sending to some Brazilian Companies that I find on the internet

And nothing stops you from REGISTERING your own organization on B2B , and tell Indian Companies , how YOU can help them export their products / services to Brazilian Companies  ! Announce your own existence !

If there are any questions , feel free to phone me ( 0 - 98,67,55,08,08 )


with regards ,

hemen  parekh

Mumbai






No comments:

Post a Comment