Thursday, 25 December 2014

CONGRATULATIONS


Dear Rachit  / Snehil  /  Amanpreet  /  Rajatish  :


Congratulations on launch of.......www.FindYahan.com

I read about it in today's BUSINESS LINE - then spent some time going over your site ( - though , not thoroughly )

Your attempt to provide a platform for " Service Providers " and " Service Demanders " , was long overdue and welcome

It appears to me that your focus is on " Self Employed " persons offering their services to ( mostly ) , individual " Domestic Households "

But I believe , there are many " Self Employed " who may cater to the needs of Small / Medium Enterprises ( SME )

Then , of course , there are thousands of businesses - small and big - which offer their products / services , to other businesses ( B2B )

This is what prompted me to launch ,




I invite you to visit B2B - then let me know , if you can think of a way for us to cooperate / collaborate


with regards ,

hemen  parekh  ( 0 - 98,67,55,08,08 )












No comments:

Post a Comment