Tuesday, 9 December 2014

380 INDIAN COMPANIES


Nitin


In "  Blast Message - Corporate / City wise " page , there are only 380 Companies , as per Satish

May be due to my misunderstanding , on quite a few page write - ups , we are mentioning a figure of 2,000 + Indian Cities  !

I have , even been consistently using this figure of 2,000 cities in all of my promo emails

Pl confirm what is the TRUE figure and , accordingly correct all page write ups wherever the wrong figure appears

I had earlier requested you / Satish , to send me an Excel Sheet of these 380 Cities , arranged in the descending order of the No of Cities

Can you please RUSH this to me first thing today morning ? Only 3 Columns > Serial No > City Name > No of Companies ( Descending Order )

As far as the 4th Column ( Cumulative No of Cities ) and the 5th Column ( Cumulative Percentage of the No of Cities ) is concerned , I will get the data entered by Kailas . Pl mark a copy of Excel Sheet to Kailas

hcp

PS

I await uploading today , of pop up in " Blast Message - Corporate / City wise " page when a visitor selects any CITY, showing " No of Companies - Industry wise in....... " ( Heading of the Pop Up )



No comments:

Post a Comment