Saturday, 15 November 2014

RE: FW: B2B Message Blaster


Nitin,

Thanks

I presume that from now on , this " notation " will appear below the name of each NEW SUBSCRIBER , in Select Company display

Coming to the next task ( Blast Message - City wise ) , which is due on 28th , can you pl send me a PROTOTYPE U/I of that page , as soon as you can , to enable me to see it from the perspective of a user ?

I am out of town on 26-28 Nov . Hence this need

hcp

From: nitin.ruge [mailto:nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net]
Sent: Saturday, November 15, 2014 9:18 AM
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: Shuklendu Baji - Sentient Systems
Subject: RE: FW: B2B Message Blaster

Dear Sir,
 
item# 2 -  "REGISTRATION Pg - Add a drop-list (Multiple selection) which reads, I am interested in / responsible for :" - Uploaded Yesterday 14-Nov-2014.
 
Regards,
 
Nitin Ruge
On November 13, 2014 at 10:28 PM Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:
Nitin

I hope , item# 2 will get uploaded today , as targeted

Do you want to show me on TeamViewer , before uploading  ?

As far as item # 3 ( Blast Message - City wise ) is concerned , I suppose you will display the " shortlisted " cities , in the descending order of the " No of Companies / Organizations ",

within each city

pl confirm

hcp

From: nitin.ruge [mailto:nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net]
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2014 3:57 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: Shuklendu Baji - Sentient Systems
Subject: Re: FW: B2B Message Blaster

Dear Sir,
 
 Please find below list of  Changes with tentative dates 
  • Compose Message page - Adding a drop-list of , " TYPE OF MESSAGE "    -  10 Nov 2014
  • "REGISTRATION Pg - Add a drop-list (Multiple selection) which reads, I am interested in / responsible for :"      -  14 Nov 2014
  • Blast Message - City wise       -  28 Nov 2014
  • Blast Message - Industry wise      -  12 Dec 2014
  • Hoarding of the World (World-Wide-Wall )/Message Search  (Combined)  -  26 Dec 2014
 
 
If any other new change request/s comes in between, above dates will get extended accordingly.
 
Regards,
 
Satish 
 
On November 4, 2014 at 10:54 PM Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:
Nitin,

I am still waiting for this , nearly 5 weeks after my visit to your office for finalization of priorities of pending work

hcp

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2014 11:12 AM
To: 'Nitin Ruge'
Cc: 'Shuklendu Baji - Sentient Systems'
Subject: FW: B2B Message Blaster

Nitin ,

As requested earlier , pl rush to me , item-wise , individual TARGET DATES for uploading of these

hcp

From: Nitin Ruge [mailto:nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net]
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2014 9:32 AM
To: 'Hemen Parekh'
Cc: 'Shuklendu Baji - Sentient Systems'
Subject: B2B Message Blaster

Dear Sir,

Below is the list of requirements  in B2Bmessageblaster , we will complete it  by the end of December 2014.

·         Compose Message page - Adding a drop-list of , " TYPE OF MESSAGE "
·         "REGISTRATION Pg - Add a drop-list (Multiple selection) which reads, I am interested in / responsible for :"
·         Blast Message - City wise       
·         Blast Message - Industry wise
·         Hoarding of the World (World-Wide-Wall )/Message Search  (Combined)

Below changes we will take it up later

·         Email to Your Friend
·         Auto Translation of web pages



Regards,
Nitin Ruge

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment