Saturday, 22 November 2014

PRODUCTIVITY

Dear Sir,


Some 30 years ago , Central Govt ( under Shri N D Tiwari ) had set up a PRODUCTIVITY BOARD FOR INDUSTRIAL MACHINERY , under the Chairmanship of Shri N M Desai - the then Chairman of Larsen & Toubro

At that time , I was asked to compile recommendations of the Industry and submit reports on how to improve productivity in INDUSTRIAL  MACHINERY Sector

Since then , no doubt , a lot has changed

Still many of those recommendations made at that time by the Industry , remain relevant even today  !

Should you be interested , I can email to you , copies of those reports

Incidentally , I had , around that time , also prepared and submitted to the Central Government , a report on,

CHALLENGE  OF   EDUCATION  /  NEW  EDUCATION  POLICY


with regards,



0 - 98,67,55,08,08

Mumbai


www.B2BmessageBlaster.com

No comments:

Post a Comment