Friday, 21 November 2014

NEWS YOU CAN USE


Dear Shri Kant ,


Yesterday , I sent you an email (  NEWS  YOU  CAN  USE  ) , which I also sent to 146 Foreign Diplomats posted in India ( list attached )

Today , I plan to send out " STOP  IMPORTS  /  MAKE IN INDIA " email ( attached ) , to Foreign Manufacturers of the items listed in that email

I am targeting Manufacturers from USA  /  UK  /  Germany  /  France , to begin with

In the meantime , I had opportunity to read the conversation of the closed-door conclave , in yesterday's MINT , where you rightly observed :

This government wants the civil servant to drive that growth . This country can grow only if speedy , risky decisions are taken  "

with regards ,

hemen  parekh

0 - 98,67,55,08,08

PS :

I will not have access to email , next week on 26 - 27 - 28th

But I can be reached on Mobile / SMS





No comments:

Post a Comment