Wednesday, 19 November 2014

FW: Blast Message - City wise


Nitin

We spoke about this yesterday morning

You said , you will take a look

Since I have not heard anything from you so far , I presume that you will implement my suggestion

I would highly appreciate , if you can quickly send to me , a PROTOTYPE / SAMPLE  U/I of this page

hcp

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2014 9:07 AM
To: 'nitin.ruge'
Cc: 'Shuklendu Baji - Sentient Systems'
Subject: Blast Message - City wise

Nitin

Blast Message - City wise


I do not recollect the exact U/I for this page , that we agreed during my last visit to your office

May be we agreed that,

>  Selection sequence ( for Search Parameters ) would be :

    *  Message

    *  Country

    *  Cities ( of the selected Country ) - with the " No of Companies " mentioned against each City-Name

>  These cities would be arranged in the descending order of the No of Companies within those cities

>  There will be a CHECK BOX against each City Name

>  There will be no selection for INDUSTRY


Suggestion


>  Somewhere on this page , can we permanently show , a thin box containing names of all 52 INDUSTRY  ?  As soon as the logged-in Subscriber selects any CITY NAME ,

   the " No of Companies ( in that city ) for each Industry ", appears against each Industry Name ?

   Of course , we do NOT want the subscriber to be able to select individual / specific companies , within any given city , but I thought , showing him , how many companies there are in that city , in EACH INDUSTRY , might be a good idea

As soon as the Subscriber selects the next CITY NAME , these NUMBERS will change

After discussing with Shuklendu / Satish , I would appreciate if you can phone me

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment