Thursday, 16 October 2014

RE: B2B Message Blaster


Nitin

Thank you for fixing the TARGET

I suppose , each item will get completed at different time

Can you pl send me individual upload target dates ?

As far as combining of " World-Wide-Wall " page with " Message Search " page is concerned , when I was speaking to Satish , 3 days back , he pointed out the ADVANTAGE of keeping these as SEPARATE pages . He had some logic which you should consider before deciding . I had requested him to share his views with you / Shuklendu

Pl let me know your final decision after your internal discussion

hcp

PS:

When , in REGISTRATION page , you add " I am interested in / responsible for " drop list , you have also to display this below each company name during selection in BLAST



From: Nitin Ruge [mailto:nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net]
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2014 9:32 AM
To: 'Hemen Parekh'
Cc: 'Shuklendu Baji - Sentient Systems'
Subject: B2B Message Blaster

Dear Sir,

Below is the list of requirements  in B2Bmessageblaster , we will complete it  by the end of December 2014.

·         Compose Message page - Adding a drop-list of , " TYPE OF MESSAGE "
·         "REGISTRATION Pg - Add a drop-list (Multiple selection) which reads, I am interested in / responsible for :"
·         Blast Message - City wise       
·         Blast Message - Industry wise
·         Hoarding of the World (World-Wide-Wall )/Message Search  (Combined)

Below changes we will take it up later

·         Email to Your Friend
·         Auto Translation of web pages



Regards,
Nitin Ruge

No comments:

Post a Comment