Saturday, 4 October 2014

RE: Advertising Opportunities

Dear Cassandra


Thank you for writing

May be I disappoint you but , on my web site (  www.B2BmessageBlaster.com  ) , I preach :

Stop Advertising  /  Start Marketing  "

But then , on internet , no one is perfectly right or thoroughly wrong !

If you find time to visit my site , do tell me where I am wrong !

Regards ,


( click to view my profile )

Mumbai , India

From: Cassandra Doxa [mailto:cdoxa@russelljohns.com]
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2014 9:12 PM
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: Advertising Opportunities

Hi Hemen,

Are you currently doing any advertising? I would love to discuss some awesome opportunities with you. Hope to hear from you soon.

Warm Regards,


--


cassandra doxa
media sales associate

Image removed by sender. Russell Johns
p.
727-431-0858 direct
p.
800-397-0070
f.
727-445-9380
5020 west linebaugh avenue
suite 210
tampa, fl 33624
Image removed by sender.


No comments:

Post a Comment