Saturday, 11 October 2014

Emails sent thru NetCore Falconide


Nitin

FIRST  THING


Yesterday I wrote to you about NOT finding any emails from our side to Innovative Research

I hope you are investigating this

Then , last evening , I " approved " a message composed by EnzyTrans ( about use of solar panels )

After approval , I checked and found that it was removed from " Messages Pending for Approval " page

But ,

Upon checking up Falconide log , this morning , I could not find any email sent to EnzyTrans , saying :

" Your Message....XYZ...has been approved and now you may proceed to blast it to Companies of your choice . You will find your Message listed in the Message Drop List on page ,.... Blast Message ....."

Could it be that such " Approval " emails are being sent by us DIRECTLY and not through Falconide ?

If so , even that is fine , as long as the mail gets sent

However , if that ( DIRECT sending ) is the procedure , then I would request you to mark a copy to me , so that I may follow up with the concerned Subscriber

Perhaps , such Copy-Marking , could be done even if that email gets sent thru Falconide . Pl examine



SECOND THING


*  Yesterday , I had requested Satish to send me a list such as :
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Industry Name.............. No of Companies in our Database
---------------------------------------------------------------------

1
2
3
------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOTAL No Of COMPANIES. ................................... XYZ

-------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE RUSH first thing today

I want to send this list to Mr Shailendra Singh ( DIPP ) to convince him to provide that hyperlink on MakeInIndia to our B2B site

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment