Sunday, 5 October 2014

B2B is a Work - In - Progress


Shuklendu / Nitin,


Last week , Nitin suggested that I visit your office , either on Wednesday or on Thursday , for discussions / clarifications on pending items .

To ensure quick conclusions / decisions , I reproduce below , the various pending items , summarized from my various emails , during the past few weeks

As far as I can see , these should be taken up in the following order of priorities :


1.... Revising write-up of " Compose Message " page ( sent to you , a few minutes ago )

2.... Adding a drop-list of , " TYPE OF MESSAGE "............ in Compose Message page

3.... Revising REGISTRATION form to add below " Executive Name " field , a drop-list which reads ,

       I am interested in / responsible for :

       *   Buying .............................. ( )
       *   Selling................................( )
       *   Marketing........................... ( )
       *   Outsourcing........................ ( )
       *   Alliances / Collaborations...... ( )
       *   Business Development......... (  )

     There should be provision for the visitor for multiple selections

     ( My email dt 29 Sept 2014 )

4... Blast Message - Industry wise ( U/I sent to you )

5... Blast Message - City wise        ( U/I sent to you )

6... Hoarding of the World ( shall we rename this , " World-Wide-Wall " , like a Facebook Wall ? )

7... Message Search

8... Email to Your Friend


Then , there are some LOW PRIORITY items , such as :

9... Revising " Corpo Email Id Correction " tool ( see my email dt 24 Aug 2014 )

10... " View page in a language of your choice " - Auto Translation of web pages ( My email dt 26 June 2014 )

11... Linking-up with Directory of Indian Companies ( My email of 04 Sept 2014 )

12..  Anything else that I do not recollect right now

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I would request you to thoroughly study my various emails  on these items and keep ready , your questions / doubts / suggestions , so that we may finalize the issues while I am there

If we manage to reach conclusions during our meeting , I expect Nitin / Satish to be able to give TARGET DATES by coming Saturday

hcp  

       

No comments:

Post a Comment