Thursday, 4 September 2014

Re-Designing Compose Message page


Shuklendu ,


Yesterday I talked to Satish to know the progress on re-designing of " Compose Message " page

He said , he is doing some R&D on the net

But he said his plan is :

>  Photos / Images / Power-points etc to be embedded into the main body of the text message itself

>  Video ( max 2mb ) to be an attachment ( which would need to be opened by the recipient )

You will remember that during our visit to Netcore office , their CEO , Girish Nair had shown us an email where the video was playing WITHIN the body of the text !

That really impressed me and I wonder if we , too , could implement such a feature in Compose Message

I would request you to talk to Tanishq to help us out on this

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment