Saturday, 6 September 2014

New Subscriber


Nitin,


URGENT

Yesterday evening ,"  Knowchem Technology - Pune " registered as a Subscriber

For its name to appear as a Subscriber , on Site Statistics page , he would have clicked on the Activation Link sent

From Falconide log , I did find that we have delivered an email at 4;25 pm ( must be Activation Link )

But

When he clicked that link , our second email ( informing him about crediting his account with 1000 free emails ) , should have gone

I could not find this in Falconide log  !

Earlier , in case of Ansh Creations ( who registered on Tuesday ) , I did find both of those emails

Can you please look into this and let me know , so that I can phone up Mr Satish Chavan ( Knowchem ) ?

hcp



No comments:

Post a Comment