Sunday, 7 September 2014

FW: Happy to Help You


Dear   Anurag ,


Can I help you ?


I find that , so far , you have NOT registered BPTP , on




Just phone me ( 0-98,67,55,08,08 ) if you are facing any problem


As soon as you register , we will send you an Activation Link to click

As soon as you click that link , your Account will get activated and get credited with a Joining Bonus of 1,000 FREE emails


Then , all that remains is :


>    Compose a Marketing Message and SAVE

>    Await my APPROVAL of your message ( done within a few hours - or in minutes , if you are in a hurry )

>    Blast message to 1,000 Companies of your choice ( takes a few MINUTES  !  )



It is time to reach out to your Potential Customers , pro-actively / aggressively  !

And now , it is easy  !


regards,

hemen  parekh


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----Original Message-----
From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2014 2:42 PM
To: anurag.tripathi@bptp.com
Subject: Fwd: Happy to Help You

Dear Anurag

I hope I have been able to answer your questions re our online message
blasting service,


Do not hesitate to phone in case of any doubts

Regards,

Hemen Parekh

0-9867550808

Mumbai


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment