Tuesday, 23 September 2014

Dear Sree


Dear  Sree


During your visit to our office , I briefly explained , how we can predict ,


>     WHO............ ( which company ) will advertise

>     WHAT........... ( position / vacancy )

>     WHEN........... ( Date / Month )


using , data-mining / BIG DATA predictive analytics / trend analysis

I had planned to give this as a project to Rohini Damahe ( lecturer in Computer Science at L&T Institute of Technology ) for her ME

Somehow , her Guide did not approve of this project !

I attach 14 emails that I had sent to Rohini re this project , between May - Sept 2013

I don't know where we could fit this into our priorities , but of one thing I am sure :

If quickly carried out , we would be the FIRST in the entire WORLD , to have done this  !

regards,

hemen



No comments:

Post a Comment