Tuesday, 9 September 2014

Compose Message page


Shuklendu


After our telecon this morning , I called up Nitin to inquire as to when we can upload this revised page

He said , he planned to do so on Friday

We agreed to drop,

>   Video

>   Enabling a casual visitor to compose and download , a message with watermark


Nitin confirmed that a facility has been incorporated for a subscriber to search Photos / Images / Clip-art , by entering appropriate Search-Term ( keyword ) in a search-bar , then download ( not copy/paste ) and then upload into the main body of the message text


I would appreciate , if Nitin could give me a demo , thru TeamViewer , on Thursday , before uploading on Friday

Once this is out of the way , I would request Nitin / Satish , to focus on development of following pages :

>  Hoarding of the World

>  Message Search

hcp


No comments:

Post a Comment