Sunday, 7 September 2014

Activate Your Account


Dear  Satish ,


I refer to our telecon yesterday morning


I find that , so far , you have not CLICKED the Activation Link sent to your email ID , in order to activate your Account

As explained over the phone , your Account will get credited with 1,000 FREE Emails , as soon as you click on the Activation Link

Once you have done that , you can proceed to Compose your Marketing Message ( at , COMPOSE  MESSAGE  page )


As soon as you SAVE that message , it will come to me for Approval ( normally done within 24 hours )

But , if you are in a hurry to blast your message , feel free to phone me ( 0-98,67,55,08,08 ) and I will approve it immediately


Once approved  ( check , VIEW  COMPOSED  MESSAGES  page for status ) , you can go ahead and blast it


I suppose , you would want to blast it to 1,000 Companies in PUNE itself


To expand business , you need to pro-actively / aggressively , go , find your Potential Customers and then , deliver your Marketing Message to them


Wishing you luck ,


Regards,

hemen  parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment