Tuesday, 12 August 2014

SME MANUFACTURERS & EXPORTERS SUMMIT / AUG 22 / AHMEDABAD


Dear Ms Madhuri


This has reference to your invite to my colleague, Hemant Juvekar , to attend this summit as a Special Invitee

Hement did discuss this with me and I was agreeable to attend but I am not keeping too well lately and regret my inability

I was keen to attend because I think , I have something to offer to the SME that would enable them to market their products / services , not only to Big Corporate Houses in India but also , to Businesses all around the World !

Allow me to present my recently launched portal ,




using which , SMEs can blast their Marketing Messages to ,


>    2,27,000 + Indian Companies

>    listed according to 52 Industry Sectors

>    located in 2,000 + Cities


And those SMEs which desire to export their products / services abroad , can send their Promotional messages to,


>   8,000 + International Chambers of Commerce , located in 5,332 cities around the World  !


We will deliver their messages within a matter of hours  !


You may wish to share this info with , not only those who attend the Summit but with all of your Member Firms


I would like to add here that , in this regard , I already had one meeting with Ms Saakshi Kulkarni on 27 June 2014, in her office


If there are any questions , feel free to write to me or phone on 0-98,67,55,08,08


with regards ,



( click to view my profile )

Andheri , Mumbai



No comments:

Post a Comment