Wednesday, 13 August 2014

RE: Out of Office Alert Re: Destination India


Dear Rose ,


Many thanks for your prompt response

I do hope your August Dinner meeting is a great success

Although a strict vegan , I have no quarrel with your Members enjoying that lobster , if they would ask of themselves :

"  Should I have spent this $ 10 / - for sending my Marketing Message to ,

   >   6,000 Indian Companies ( to export / to tie-up ) ?

   >   6000 International Chambers of Commerce in 5,332 cities around the World  ? "

And , in a matter of hours  !

I would request you to take a look at ,.............VIEW  DEMO

Then , if you like what you experience , announce  www.B2BmessageBlaster.com  , at your August Dinner Meet

If there are any questions , feel free to write or phone ( 91-22-9867550808 )

with regards ,


( click to view my profile )


Mumbai , Andheri



From: Brewster Chamber [mailto:info@brewsterchamber.com]
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2014 12:38 PM
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: Out of Office Alert Re: Destination India

I am sorry I missed you. I will respond to your email as soon as possible. If it is urgent, please call my cell: 914 413 2074.  
Please visit our website for events, news and directory of members: www.brewsterchamber.com

Thank you,
 
Rose Z Aglieco
Executive Director

The Chamber office is open Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
 
 


--


Warm Regards,
Rose
Rose Z Aglieco
Executive Director
Brewster Chamber of Commerce
info@brewsterchamber.com
www.brewsterchamber.com

845 279 2477

August Dinner Meeting and Networking event:
Wednesday August 20th 6:00pm  RSVP here   When you RSVP please indicate if you would like LOBSTER! (add'l $10 pp)

PLEASE CHECK OUR WEBSITE FOR UPCOMING EVENTS & RESOURCES  www.brewsterchamber.com
 *Please note: the Chamber Office is open on Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 9:30-5:30. Monthly Networking Dinner Meetings are monthly on the 3rd Wednesday.  Please watch for specific information on E-Blasts and Website.


No comments:

Post a Comment