Saturday, 16 August 2014

Promo Emails


Sanjivani ,


Attached find drafts of 2 promo emails as follows :


Make In India

    This email has to be sent to Chambers of Commerce ( Round #  7 ) , but only after you have completed sending Round # 6

    Attachment to this mail : Database of 170 + Indian Trade Commissioners ( which you have compiled )

    Although in my draft , I have written < CC; Indian Trade Commissioners >, DO NOT send copies ! Otherwise , Trade Commissioners will get MANY MANY copies of the same mail and get furious !

For their info , I have mentioned this ( CC : Trade Commissioners ) in a separate email as follows


Make India a Manufacturing Hub

   This mail should go out AFTER you have completed Round # 7 for the Chambers

   Attachment to this mail : Round # 7 email , listed above
 
   All 170 email Ids can be listed together in CC , let all of them know to whom we have sent this promo

   I am hoping that some of these Trade Commissioners may register in order to get our database

   And I think we should make it available to them , even if they do not make online payment ( after Registering ) - something that I will discuss with Shuklendu


In any case , do not hesitate to ask me if there are any doubts

hcp


No comments:

Post a Comment