Monday, 18 August 2014

FW: PLEASE EXPLAIN


Shuklendu

I talked to Mr Guhya and explained working of B2B

It seems , earlier , some Email Marketers , have offered to email his message to lakhs of Companies @ 1 paise each !

I have explained where we score over them

He felt 20 paise/email was high

He wanted to get 100 free emails first , to try out , before committing

Earlier , one Mr Altaf had the same request

It seems , when we launch FREE LISTING-cum-REGISTRATION , with 1000 free emails , we can expect a lot of such " Doubting Thomases " to sign up

I hope Nitin / Sachin are on track to show me on 29th , using Teamviewer

hcp


From: EL-DIGI SYSTEMS P. LTD. [mailto:eldigi@vsnl.com]
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2014 12:17 PM
To: hcp@RecruitGuru.com
Subject: PLEASE EXPLAIN

We couldn't understand your purpose to mail us this add.

Are you advising recruiter Or helping marketing ?

- A.P.GUHYA, Director;  Mob. 08080330141
  EL-DIGI SYSTEMS P. Ltd. MUMBAI
  Phone: 022- 25782616, 40111190

No comments:

Post a Comment