Monday, 4 August 2014

FW: B2B messages


Nitin,


Pl correct

hcp

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CC: CMT

Thanks for pointing out

It is too early to gauge whether our Min Pricing is correct or not , although I feel , being able to send out a Marketing Message to approx 30,000 Indian Companies for $ 100 / - does not seem too high

I hope you will request your son , Mandar to look this up. May be Walmart ( USA ) could use B2B for " Sourcing " from Indian Companies

regards


From: chandu thakur [mailto:chandu54@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2014 11:53 AM
To: contact@recruitguru.com
Subject: B2B messages

Dear Parekh saab,

I visited the website and spent some time. It looks interesting and feel

View Demo is not fully convincing
Recharge fee is Rs.500 for Indian clients and US$ 100 for overseas clients. This is on the higher side. I don't know what is your experience sofar.

As usual my message to recruiters have been "eye for detail" I have noticed that the spelling of chamber under for whom is wrong. See highlighted below.Hope you will not mind me pointing the same.
.

Chembers of Commerce
  • By providing on their own website, a hyperlink to our site, Chembers may want to enable their Member Firms to take advantage of our UNIQUE Service.            
Regards,
CMT

No comments:

Post a Comment