Saturday, 2 August 2014

FW: Adding Value to B2B


Shuklendu / Nitin,


In this list , I forgot to include :

Message Search ( as outlined in my handwritten note - U/I of 7th July )

hcp



From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2014 11:57 AM
To: 'shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net'; 'Nitin Ruge'
Cc: Kailas Patil; 'dataentry1@recruitguru.com'
Subject: Adding Value to B2B

Shuklendu  /  Nitin,


Every day , Sanjivani is sending 10000+ promo emails and Kailas is sending another 3000

Apart from these , I send out , between 100 to 150 emails daily , by finding suitable web sites ( Contact Us ) on the Net, one at a time

Even as this goes on , we must continue our efforts to create additional features which " add value " to our portal

Over the past few weeks , I have sent to you some suggestions re this. We even discussed some during my last visit to your office

I list below ( in approximate , Order of Importance/Priority ) , whichever I remember :

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                             VALUE   ADD   FEATURES  FOR   B2B

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*   Free Listing ( Top Priority )

*  " Compose New Message " page  ( Phase  A  )

    >  Add drop list of " Types of Message "

    >  Allow any casual visitor to Compose and Download his message

        ( with watermark, "courtesy : www.B2BmessageBlaster.com" )

*   Joining Bonus

*   Re-Charge Bonus

*   Additional write-up ( 2 options ) on Subscriber Registration page

*   Additional write-up ( Joining Bonus / Recharge Bonus ) on " Re-Charge Account " page

*   City-wise Blasting ( to ALL companies within any given city )

*  " Hoarding of the World " page

*  " Recommend to Your Friends " feature

*  " Compose New Message " page ( Phase B )

    > Ability to incorporate Graphics / Animations / Videos etc

    > Fetching Graphics / Clipart Images from Google

    > Message translation in multiple languages

*  " Campaign Analytics " page ( truncated data similar to Netcore Dashboard )

*  " Blast Message - Trade Missions " ( similar to Chambers of Commerce / database under compilation by Sanjivani )


I would appreciate , if you could draw up a tentative SCHEDULE ( with Target Completion Dates )

hcp





No comments:

Post a Comment