Tuesday, 19 August 2014

Call To Action - CTA


Shuklendu  /  Nitin,


It is of no use , if , after filling in REGISTRATION form and activating the Activation Link received in mail box , subscriber fails to return to the Re-Charge Account page and make online payment

Immediately after clicking the Activation Link , we want him to take that NEXT step

I don't remember what our Activation Link email reads , but I would request you to add in that mail following line :

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Immediately after clicking on the Activation Link below , please return / login  at ,

  " Re-Charge Account " page
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also after the following line in the Registration page

*  Upon submission , you will receive an ACTIVATION LINK in your email,

add one more line as follows :

Immediately after clicking on the Activation Link please return / login  at ,

  " Re-Charge Account " page

I think , at every stage , we need to tell the Subscriber , what he is supposed to do NEXT

I hope these changes can be done quickly

hcp



No comments:

Post a Comment