Wednesday, 30 July 2014

RE: B2BMessageBlaster Updates


Nitin,


Thanks. This looks good and I have just sent a email to Praggya / Sanjay ( Aqua Foundation - Delhi ) re this

It is now time to focus on development / launch of ,

Joining Bonus / Re-Charge Bonus

Free Listing ( as suggested by Tanishq - Netcore - during our visit on Monday ( I will send you U/I before lunch )


hcp


PS:

Since " My Jobs " app has stopped working , I suggest you immediately " hide " the entire navigation block titled , " Offline Job Alerts " from the Navigation Bar in www.CustomizeResume.com

If - and when - we succeed in reviving My Jobs , we will re-introduce these links

From: Nitin Ruge [mailto:nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net]
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2014 6:17 PM
To: 'Hemen Parekh'
Cc: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net
Subject: B2BMessageBlaster Updates

Dear Sir,

Following changes are carried out in B2BMessageblaster web site & uploaded on server.
1.       Email & Amount Balanced displayed on Blast Message Pages (Corporate & CC)
2.       Blast Message Pages (Corporate & CC)  & View Demo page displaying Page Process Image while loading & Refreshing Page
3.       Registration Page Additional Information section made Mandatory.


Regards,

Nitin Ruge






No comments:

Post a Comment