Tuesday, 8 July 2014

Message Search


Nitin,


Attached find U/I for “ Message Search “ page to be developed for B2B

We will take it up after uploading , “ Broadcast “ and “ Talking Hoarding “ pages


You would have noticed :


·        “ One – to – Many “ Feature

“ Blasting “ a message pro-actively to a set of recipient companies , falls in this category

  A Composer of the message searches / finds “ Many “ companies for blasting


·        Many – to – One “ Feature

Broadcast “ and “ Message Search “ pages fall under this category

In both , a Message gets hosted passively by a Subscriber

Many users ( Subscribers ) pro-actively , search / find a given message and then click on “ I am Interested “ button


One day we will search / find web sites which are exclusively devoted to hosting / publishing “ Tender Notices

I am sure such sites must exist , both for Tenders of ONE country or Tenders of MANY countries

There could be even “ Tender Aggregator “ sites

And , we may even be able to download such Tender Notices thru RSS feeds on those sites  !

Then make these available to our Subscribers

I realize that we may not be able to aggregate and create a “ Normalized “ database which can be searched using “ Search Criteria “

I am mentioning all of this so that we continuously think of ways to delight our Subscribers with our offering

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment