Thursday, 17 July 2014

How To Dialogue with the Authors


Dear Jeff,


I just finished reading book , " The Everything Store "

On page 231 , author Brad Stone writes :

" Bezos didn't just love books - he fully imbibed them, methodically processing each detail...... Each page was filled with Bezos's carefully scribbled notes "

In last 10 years , I too , must have read 200 + books , and made copious handwritten notes in margins

I like to " Dialogue with the Authors " ( - this could be a feature on Amazon.com )

I would love to buy / use a Kindle - Paperwhite , but the only way it allows to write " notes " on it , is to use a virtual keypad - something which I find difficult at my age ( 81 + )

Will you soon come up with a version of Kindle , to which , I can dictate a note  ?

Many people would buy it


with regards ,




( my 9th web site which I launched , a few weeks back , with the first - www.3pjobs.com ,now renamed, www.3pConsultants.co.in - Executive Search - ,launched in Nov 1997 )


PS :

Designs are ready for,

* OnlineJobsFair.com

* ResumesExchange.com

* B2CmessageBlaster.com





No comments:

Post a Comment