Monday, 21 July 2014

For Your Members' Benefit


Ms  Saakshi  Kulkarni

Director

Small & Medium Business Development Chamber of India


Dear Saakshi


You will recall my visit to your office on 26 June and our subsequent telephonic talk

I presume , Mr Salunke must be very busy , for you to organize a meeting for me

Whereas , I would be only too happy to come and explain my proposal to him in person , my only request is for you to make your 10,000 all-India members aware of their Ultimate Marketing Tool , in the form of,


Towards this , I have left with you , a few hard copies of my “Introductory Letter “ which , you may want to forward to your Members , with your own “ Covering Letter “ ( I can send you the soft copy , if so desired )

Alternatively , you may just write to them , urging them to look up the following video on Youtube ,


        http://youtu.be/V0IjP7Oui-k  "

As I mentioned in person , the biggest challenge for the millions of SMEs is :



I would like my potential customers – both , in India and abroad – to get to know , what I can offer , by way of Goods or Services

But I have no money to advertise in Newspapers / TV / Hoardings etc

How can I get my Marketing Message across to them , by just spending a few HUNDRED rupees – not a few THOUSANDS ? “



B2B is their answer  !


For just Rs 500 / - , they can email their Marketing Message to 2,500 Companies in India ,


Or ,


2,500 Chambers of Commerce , around the World  !


By making them aware of B2B , you would help them as never before  !



With regards ,




Military Road , Marol


(M) 0-98,67,55,08,08







No comments:

Post a Comment