Saturday, 5 July 2014

B2B Revisions


Nitin,


Individual Check boxes against each Company Name


    I am glad that you are checking - and rechecking - this functionality thoroughly, before uploading

    It is meant to be a dramatic improvement over the existing situation , and must work flawlessly / repeatedly , when

    launched. The purpose is to enable a subscriber to sharply " target " the recipient companies

    I hope you will succeed today



* Reputation Ranking


   You may recall that in " Blast Your Resume " page ( CustomizeResume.com ) , we are showing (to logged Jobseekers)
 
   the " No of Resumes received by each Company " ie the no of jobseekers who chose / selected that Company for sending

   their resumes

  The bigger the number , the more popular that Company amongst the jobseekers  !

  ( I don't remember whether , we rearrange the list in the descending order of these " Nos "- with the company getting the

   highest no of resumes , at the TOP )

   This display also becomes a " Self Fulfilling Prophesy " - the higher this " No " , the more no of jobseeker sending  !

   A kind of " Herd Mentality " - Safety in Numbers - You cannot go Wrong in a crowd !

   Now that we are on way to enable checking individual check-boxes ( company-wise ) , I suggest that we incorporate this

   feature in B2B blast pages , too

  To a logged-in Subscriber , these Numbers ( against each check-box ) will represent how important that company is
 
  considered by other Message-Sending " Businesses "

  I hope this will not pose any problem

hcp

   


No comments:

Post a Comment