Monday, 2 June 2014

B2B


Nitin,


Promotion :

Last week , Sanjivani sent out promo emails to 7100 Chambers in English ( using G-Mail )

Today , she plans to send out same promos - in 14 local languages - to Chambers in different Countries, using Outlook

Last week , Kailas also sent promo emails to ( may be ) , 6000 Indian Companies ( out of 2.27 lakhs ) using MailKing

He will continue today @ 3,000 / day

I , myself  , sent out , over 300 emails to Italian / French / Chinese companies ( in their local languages ) , using Outlook

I will continue today , for Chinese Companies


Validation  :

Satish showed this to me , last Thursday . I had asked him to upload . I hope he has done . Pl confirm


" Site Statistics " Page :

Pl let me know , when will this be ready , for me to see


E-Mail Databases  :

Pl rush to Kailas


ccAvenue  :

Divyesh has emailed / couriered the Balance Sheet / P-L Account / Bank Statements

Today , I will follow up with ccAvenue


Traffic  :

Still not much . Averages 20 visitors / day , including a few foreign . But no one has registered . I hope Registration Form is working properly . Pl check


Improvements  :

The more I think , the more I am convinced that we need to introduce individual check-boxes for individual companies / Chambers etc

Reason is simple :

A City may have 78 companies listed in it , but a Subscriber wants to select only 23 out of these , in a targeted manner ,
since he knows that only these 23 companies are likely to be interested in products / services offered by him

Why should he pay for 78 emails ?

Of course , we still leave intact , the provision for selecting , " All companies within a given City " , for those who wish

How long , do you think , this will take  ?

I have a feeling that introduction of this ( targeted selection ) feature , will enthuse Visitors to Register

Of course , we will still continue to charge the same Rs 0.2 / email, since , as far as we are concerned , it costs us the same

One " Upside " of introduction of this feature will be that the Subscribers will spend longer time on our site !

When other visitors see this in Feedjit , they will get impressed  !

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment