Wednesday, 28 May 2014

Promoting ERA , Helping Your Members


Mr Dilip Sharma

Associate Director

ERA


Dear Mr Sharma,



Although not active any more , I was associated with the founding of ERA


Purpose of writing to you today , is to , once again , offer my services for ,


Ø  Promoting ERA among 6,000 + Recruitment Organizations , operating in India

Ø  Helping your existing Member Firms to offer their services to 2,27,000 + Companies in India

Ø  Enabling your Member Firms to offer their services to International Corporate thru 8,000 + Chambers of Commerce

Located in 5,332 cities of the World


All of this is possible to your Members , by registering at my latest E-Commerce web site ,




Please take out a few minutes of your precious time to personally experience my offering at  View  Demo


Then , if you are convinced , I request you to forward this mail to your Member Firms


If required , I would be happy to visit your office for personal discussion


Feel free to phone me on 98,67,55,08,08



With regard ,



Click to view my profile



Andheri , Mumbai









No comments:

Post a Comment