Saturday, 10 May 2014

ADMIN PAGE


Shuklendu / Nitin,


Pl transfer " Site Statistics " page to ADMIN page in B2B

Reason :

Yesterday , we decided to delete from the back-end , all of the following records :

> Messages Composed / Approved / Rejected / Blasted

With all of these , set to ZERO , it would create a poor impression on visitors when we re-start our promo emails , next Wednesday / Thursday

If the traffic and usage ( emails getting blasted ) builds-up rapidly over the next few weeks and looks " respectable " , then , once again , we will make this page visible by the visitors

I hope , you have been able to carry-out the integration with ccAvenue , last night

Pl let me know the outcome . How can I login and see ?

I also hope that , today , Satish will complete the FUNCTIONALITY of " Re-Charge Account " page by adding that extra column , where a Subscriber can type " Desired No of Emails " in column-heading and click a button , " SHOW "

I still feel , we should provide a Button for " RE-SET "

Say , a Subscriber clicks on a CELL , corresponding to 40,000 emails and the USD amount gets transferred

Now , he changes his mind and wants to go for only 20,000 emails - package

Instead of forcing him to " Abandon " the process midway , we should enable him to change his mind  !

We , can then , ask him to click , " RE-CONFIRM " button

We must always make his life easy  !

Pl consider

hcp


PS :

I reproduce the DRAFT of the promo email that I plan to send to 45 odd Subscribers who registered AFTER launch of B2B in Feb

Is this OK ?


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B...Promo email to approx 45 / 50 organizations which registered directly on B2B as " Subscribers " after its launch in
       Feb 2014 ( mostly NGOs )
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sub Line :  Next   to   Nothing  ?


Dear Sir


I wish to thank you for registering on our web site



Our B2B services were kept FREE for a limited period of 3 months

Now , we have introduced a payment for sending out your Marketing Message emails

Henceforth , you will be able to send out 5 emails for a mere ONE RUPEE  !

Almost as good as FREE  !

I write to request you to re-visit us and login ( same User Name / Password as earlier ) , to make your Online Payment on our page ,  " Re-Charge Account " ( You can pay a minimum of Rs 500/- )

With introduction of a PAID SERVICE , we have deleted your existing Marketing Messages , if any , composed earlier

We have also deleted all of your past statistical data about usage , feedback etc

Of course , your login details remain the same and there is no need to REGISTER again

But after making your online payment , you will need to re-compose your Marketing Messages

Remember ,

Despite this insignificant fee ( currently , Rs 0.20 per email ) , there is nothing better on the entire Web , when it comes to,
reaching your Marketing Messages to,

>  2,27,000 + Indian Companies / Organizations

> Listed according to 52 Industry-Sectors

> Located in 2,000 + Cities


I now look forward to your return visit


with regards ,

hemen  parekh


   

No comments:

Post a Comment