Tuesday, 8 April 2014

PayPal Sign up


Shuklendu

Since I could not speak to you on phone yesterday , in the afternoon , I sent an SMS

I do hope , after your discussions with Paypal Rep over phone , we can sign-up with them by end of this week

As suggested by you , pl talk to them about that option which does not require any ONE TIME SIGN-UP amount

Will this require signing of hard copy of contract or just an exchange of emails  ?

I hope they will pass on to RecruitGuru Bank Account , each payment ( after deducting their commission ) , as soon as it is made online

If we can complete this by Saturday , then next week , I can take an appointment with the Netcore team

In the meantime , Nitin can finish the following pages :

Re-Charge Your Account

My Account Status

Pl confirm

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment