Wednesday, 19 March 2014

RE: No One is Composing Messages !


Nitin,


Thank you for prompt feedback

Can you please send me the email IDs of those who have still not activated links ?

I would like to write to them and remind

In the meantime , I noticed that Amin Social Welfare Trust - Delhi , had composed a message - which , I promptly approved

Looking at his eagerness ,I have a feeling that he would have logged in and immediately started his blast , if he had received an email intimation from our server saying , " Your Message has been Approved " !

This could , even appear on his Smart phone screen , if he has synchronized his email a/c  !

That would impress him , mighty  ! And earn us a lot of respect  !  Pl do consider

Based on our experience of the past one week , I feel , there is a real need to establish a " Communication Link / Thread " between any Subscriber and myself ( as Web Master )

Of course , we cannot consider a LIVE CHAT feature !

But , in the ADMIN page , we should incorporate the following " SUBSCRIBER  HISTORY "  :

( by clicking on any subscriber name - listed in chronological order - in a dynamic tabulation )
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        SUBSCRIBER    HISTORY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>   Organization Name

>   Org. Nature

>   Executive Name

>   Registered on ( Date )

>   Link Activated  ( Date )........... RED until activated

>   City

>  Country

>  Last logged in ( Date )

Email Id............................ Clickable to open Outlook

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( *  )  View  Composed Messages
( *  )  View  Blasted  Messages
( *  )  My Campaign Feedback

These will be CLICKABLE radio buttons , to bring up the Subscriber's duly filled-in , concerned pages ( as if logged in )

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By clicking on last field , " Email Id " , I would be able to communicate with the party , straightaway

Of course , I suppose , replies ( from Subscribers ) would arrive in my Mail Box - where I would look up and , if desired , continue the dialogue

I am making this suggestion based on my own experience with hundreds of web sites , where there is , absolutely NO feedback , after you register  !

It is , kind of ONE-WAY TRAFFIC  !

Let us AMAZE our users  !

hcp
From: Nitin Ruge [mailto:nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net]
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2014 1:55 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: Shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net; Kailas Patil
Subject: RE: No One is Composing Messages !

Dear Sir,

We have checked in database , out of 15 , 3-4  subscribers have not activated their accounts, other accounts are activated.
There is no issue in Process.


Regards,

Nitin Ruge

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2014 1:16 PM
To: nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net
Cc: Shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net; Kailas Patil
Subject: No One is Composing Messages !

Nitin

In past 7 days , some 15 NGOs have registered on B2B

But no messages composed so far  !

Pl check that there are no " Process Issues  "

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment