Saturday, 15 March 2014

Good News for B2B


Nitin



It is indeed good news for B2B !

Yesterday , we had 5/6 registrations

Even as I write this mail , there is 1 registration today !

It seems , some 1300 NGOs to whom we sent out a promo email yesterday ( thru GMail a/c of hcp ) , seems to have worked

As you must have noticed , the visitor traffic ( HiStat / Feedjit ) has also gone up

Of course , so far , none of those registered have composed any " Messages " . I have been looking up my ADMIN page , so very often

Yesterday , we had blasted following messages :

>  INCOME..............2,168
>  RECRUITGURU..... 3,380
------------------------------------
Total.......................5,548
-----------------------------------

But , this morning , when I logged in Falconide DashBoard , it says ... 9,726.... messages blasted yesterday  !


Q:

Who blasted the balance  4,178  messages  ? How can he , when I have not approved ANY other message ?

But wait !

I did " Approve " ( stupid of me ! ) , a message which said only , " Hello " , composed by a Org called " Abv "  !

I even sent him some " Comments " from my " Approval Page " advising him and offering my " help " !

I suspect , he has played this PRANK ! A costly lesson learned by me  !

Only way ( perhaps ) you can find out is by looking up the backend !


In ADMIN , I suggest a link / radio button , called , "  MESSAGES HISTORY "

Clicking this will display , a Tabulation like this :

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Total.............  No of Unique Blasts.............. No of Emails
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent Out               
2                                                5,548

---------------------------------------------------------------------

In Process              1                                          (say ) 4532

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Queue               2                                       (say )    8753

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Clicking on   2   , will reveal following :

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Srl No............. Sender Org......Message Name...... Total Recipients.......... Date sent

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.................  Income......................                     2168.........................14 Mar 2014

2..................RecruitGuru...............                        3,380........................14 Mar  2014

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you have any other suggestion  ?

We need to implement this FAST , otherwise we will be totally clueless  !

hcp



No comments:

Post a Comment