Wednesday, 5 February 2014

We need this FAST


Nitin,

>  I just logged in and looked up , "View Blasted Message - Corporate "

I found that none of the blasts have started  !

All are showing ," Status = Scheduled "

May be you could not start this yesterday

I hope you will do so , first thing , today morning

I also like your idea of showing the STATUS as,

>  Scheduled

>  Completed

>  In Progress ( Here , can we show a Progress-Bar or a Counter , to give an idea of " %age Completion" ? )


I presume that the ACTIVATION LINKS ( upon Registration ) have started going . Pl confirm



>  " Blast Message - Corporate "  page


    Here there is a drop - list , " Select  Country "

    On the right- hand side , next to this drop list , please add following note :

    "  Do you wish to impress the recipients of this message , with your knowledge of their country ?
       Just look up - and copy relevant data in your Business Promotion Message - from ,

       www.GeographyIQ.com  "


>  I hope work on other pending matters is progressing well

    When do you expect to finish and upload ?

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment