Wednesday, 19 February 2014

FW: Excel Sheet of Chamber of Commerce


Nitin


This refers to our telecon yesterday

Attached find 7189 clean records ( after removing duplicates ) of " Chambers of Commerce "

Please upload these in the database of  B2B

Early next week , I will send you some records ( databases ) for :

>  Trade Bodies / Trade Associations

>   Professional Associations

But , do not wait for these to upload the page , "  Blast Messages - Chambers ", which , I hope , you will do today

One more suggestion :

From the attached database , you will notice that , we have web site URLS for nearly ALL the Chambers of Commerce

This is not the case with 2.27 lakh " Recipient Company " Database

We must take full advantage of this fact

Here is how :

When a subscriber selects " Country / City " ( in " Blast Message - Chambers " page ) , the NUMBER next to city denotes ,

" No of Organizations in the selected City "

Clicking on this " Numeral " , reveals a tabulation , showing , Names of those Organizations

Please , make these " Organization Names " hyperlink , clicking on which , will take visitor to the web site of the concerned Chamber

I believe , such a hyper-linking will ,

>  Increase the credibility of our web site

>  will motivate those Chambers themselves to Register as Subscribers on our site

In fact , I would like to emphasize this feature in my promo emails to those Chambers

I do hope that before uploading , you will ensure that ALL the points mentioned in my emails of 3rd / 5th Feb , will be taken care of

I have given to shuklendu , hard copies of those emails , which , you may use as " Check Lists "

hcp



From: Sanjivani Kadam
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2014 7:06 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: Kailas Patil
Subject: Excel Sheet of Chamber of Commerce

Dear Sir,

Please find attached Excel Sheet of Chamber of Commerce.


Regards,

Sanjivani


No comments:

Post a Comment