Friday, 14 February 2014

FW: B2B Balance Work


From: Hemen Parekh
Sent: Monday, February 03, 2014 9:20 AM
To: Nitin Ruge
Cc: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net; Kailas Patil
Subject: FW: B2B   Balance  Work

Nitin

I forgot to mention development of new page ,

>  " Statistics - Private "

Can this be made part of ,

WEB MASTER CONSOLE  ?

hcp

From: Hemen Parekh
Sent: Monday, February 03, 2014 9:03 AM
To: 'Nitin Ruge'
Cc: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net; Kailas Patil
Subject: B2B Balance Work

Nitin

Thank you once again for working late on saturday to upload B2B web site

Kailas has started promo emails to 2.27 lakh " Recipient Companies " , late saturday  evening

I hope to see some traffic today when the " Employers " return to office

In the meantime , I would request you to focus on completing the following balance work ( simplest first ):

> To complete following pages,

    #  Site Map
    #  Contact Us
    #  Cannot Advertize ?

> To develop following NEW pages ,

    #  Blast to Chambers
    #  Blast to Trade Bodies / Associations
    #  Blast to  Professional Associations

>  " Statistics "   page
    #  Counter 299 looks bad !  Does not add up  !
    #  Arrange into a elegant TABULATION , with Dynamic Counters ( with large FONTS )

>  My Email dt 29th Jan re various Email Instances

   Are these all properly configured ? Especially the 144 characters email that we hope gets delivered on mobiles
   Can I see SAMPLES of each and every type of Email ?

>  Unsubscribe / De-Activation links

>  " Our Subscriber " page

    Why does it show only 6 records ? - that too , of " Businesses / Companies " ?

>  "  My Campaign Feedback " Page

    See my handwritten U/I
    There are 2 tabulations
    Both must be shown BLANK

>  Pl send me URL for accessing WEB MASTER CONSOLE for approving Composed Page + User Id / Password

>  Install Feedjit on ALL pages

>  Add "  hemen  parekh " below page write-ups on ALL pages and make hyperlink

>  "  For Whom ? " page

    Make " TYPICAL EXAMPLES " a hyperlink to pop up list of Self Employed

>  " Home " Page

    Under " Reach " para , make 226654 , a dynamic counter

>  "  Compose Message " page

    Make TYPICAL MESAGES , a hyperlink to 5 latest messages ( start with 5 dummy messages that I have sent )

If I remember any other , I will send later

But let us complete as many of above as possible , today itself , before traffic starts

Remember ,

We get only ONE FIRST chance to make a good impression

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment