Sunday, 23 February 2014

B2B balance work


Nitin


I have sent my preliminary feedback yesterday

As far as the page write-up for , " Blast Message - Chambers " page is concerned , I found from my handwritten notes that I have sent it to you in email dt Nov 26

Unfortunately , I am unable to find it in my outlook

By a copy of this mail , I am requesting Kailas to find it and re-mail to you / me

After I take a look at it , I will confirm if it is OK

In any case the write-up as uploaded now , does not convey ( to the Subscribers ) , the USP of this page  !

As far as emails are concerned , here is my suggestion :


OFFLINE  PROMO  EMAILS



> Kailas will send these offline , using MailKing software

   We will send , only 1000 per day , to avoid getting our IP blacklisted again

   These will be in small batches , with long time-interval , in between

    Priorities will be as follows :

   *  7,223  Chambers of Commerce ( uploaded database )

   *  Other Chambers of Commerce ( where we have email IDs only )

   *  25,000 Sr Executives ( 3P database )

   *  3,000  Colleges

   *     400  MPs

   *  2.27 lakh Companies ( our online database )




ONLINE SERVER-TRIGGERED EMAILS



Here , there are two types , viz:


A ....... " Blasting of Marketing Messages " of registered Subscribers


            Here , to begin with , we will use 15,000 FREE trials of FALCONIDE

            If we are satisfied - and traffic builds up - we will sign up with NETCORE for this service , after incorporating a

            Payment Module for this service

            In the RecruitGuru.com , Source Code CD sent to you , 2 days back , there is an elaborate Payment Module

            Pl take a look at this . May be you can re-use some of the code




B.........  Other Miscellaneous Emails


             Some of these are :


             *  Activation Link

             *  Thank you for activating your Account ,  ( but your Service can start only after making Online Payment )

             *  Thank you for making an Online Payment. Rs ..... has been credited to your Account . Your new balance is..

             *  Your Marketing Message is ' Approved / Rejected "

             *  Your Blast....... has started
 
             *   Your Blast ...... has been completed

             *  Here is a response to your Blast...... ( 144 character email ) Pl visit & look up your Feedback page

             *  Your Service Fee payment is due , with only .... blasts remaining to your credit ( first reminder )

             *   Ditto ( second reminder )

             *  With only ...... blasts remaining , your service will soon become in-operative ( final reminder )


I could have missed out some


In any case , all of these Emails have the HIGHEST priority and must be delivered within minutes , at the most

These must NOT wait in any Queue / Scheduled trigger

I have already told Kailas re your need for a separate IP address for these emails

Pl explain your exact requirement to Kailas



hcp



           


No comments:

Post a Comment