Thursday, 9 January 2014

It was nice meeting you


Dear Monica

It felt nice meeting you in our office , two weeks back

I was happy to learn about your career - progression ; as also of your husband

I presume you are back in USA,

but unable to move out - what with all the raging blizzards  !

As I mentioned during our brief meeting , I opted out of day-to-day operations of 3P , a long time back

For the past few years , I have been busy developing a few job portals - with outside help

Currently , only one is up and running , viz ;


I am yet to find time to promote it

In the meantime , some 6 months back , I launched my personal web site ,


Next month , I plan to launch one more site , in the area of " Internet based Marketing "

I will let you know when launched

But this is where , possibly , you could help me

For this site , I have already compiled a database of some 8,000 Chambers of Commerce , from all over the world

We found this on internet



Now I need  databases  of ,


Trade Associations / Industry Associations ( where Corporate are Members )


Professional Associations ( where individual executives are Members )



For past 4 weeks , we have been searching the net but with limited luck

Are you aware  of any Online sources from where we can download this data ?

Alternately , are there any reliable Database Vendors from whom we can buy this data ?

Although , I am interested in such data for all the countries of the world , I would be happy to make a beginning with USA

All that we need is :

> Name of the Organization

>  Country

>  City

>  Email Id

> Web site URL ( optional )


I would highly appreciate any help that you can provide


with regards,


Parekh Uncle





  

No comments:

Post a Comment