Tuesday, 7 January 2014

B2B


Nitin


I refer to our telecon yesterday

You indicated that B2B will be ready for final review ( taking care of ALL the comments of my handwritten notes of 16 Nov and 12th Dec ) , latest by 15th or 16th

You have promised to phone me on 13th ( Monday ) , to fix the date for the review

I sincerely hope , there is no further postponement and that , you will request Shilpa to put in extra hours , if required , to ensure that there are no surprises during the review meeting

I would even suggest that , we carry out a preliminary review  thru TeamViewer on coming Saturday

As mentioned in my email yesterday , B2B launch date got postponed several times

We must now ensure that we definitely launch it on 16th Jan

I would appreciate your confirmation of this FINAL DATE

hcp







No comments:

Post a Comment