Wednesday, 4 December 2013

B2B Web site


Shuklendu   /   Nitin

Thank you for uploading , last evening ,  "  View  Demo  " page

I have not had enough time to check it properly , but on a few occasions , I found that the red balloon did not pop-up , on selection of a city . Pl get someone to test this very thoroughly

I also told Rahul to remove a few lines from the page write-up , as earlier suggested by Shuklendu

These lines should be replaced with ,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"  To see which Marketing Messages you have blasted so far ( and to " which " Cities , and " when " ) , please look -up ,

                                 "   View Blasted Messages - Corporate  "

   This page gives you the complete history of your past Marketing Campaign - to ensure that you do not repeat the same message to same Companies , again and again .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would request you to thoroughly check all page write-ups , to ensure that the page / site functionalities , strictly correspond with what we write

I have also requested you earlier , to display BLANK tabulations to casual visitors , to give them clear idea , as to what kind of info / data , can they expect to see , if they register / login . This is VERY IMPORTANT for attracting them to register

In case there are any other questions , feel free to contact me on mobile

hcp





No comments:

Post a Comment