Thursday, 12 December 2013

B2B Pending Work


Shuklendu,


This morning , I reviewed with Nitin / Rahul , pending work of B2B

We , mainly , looked at my 9 page hand-written note of Nov 16 , when I last visited your office for earlier review

Today , I have used my 2 page note ( - copy left with Nitin ) for review

Pl take a look at this for your own review / assessment

In order to be able to launch ( ie ., send out promo emails to potential subscribers ) on 24th Dec , it is desired that Rahul / Nitin , complete the following  ESSENTIAL features / pages , by 22nd Dec  :


>    Blank Tabulations on 5/6 pages

>    Following pages ;

      *  My Campaign Feedback

      *  Statistics Page ( Public  )

      *   Our Subscribers page

      *   Our USP page

     *    Cannot Advertize ?  page


I understand , Rahul will be available till next week-end and that his replacement is expected to join on Monday

Rest of the items ( from the two notes , dt 16 Nov and 12th Dec ) can be taken up and completed in week thereafter

I would appreciate if you can confirm launch date of 24th Dec

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment