Thursday, 28 November 2013

FW: Chamber of Commerce


Shuklendu  /  Nitin,

This would enable you to create " Blast Message - Chambers " page

I have already sent you the write-up

I hope " View Demo " page will get uploaded before lunch today. Pl confirm

When shall I visit your office for review ?

We have slipped up on our schedule due to Rahul's sickness , and need to put in extra effort to catch-up

hcp

From: Kailas Patil
Sent: Thursday, November 28, 2013 9:33 AM
To: nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net
Cc: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Chamber of Commerce

Dear Nitin,

Please find the attached file


Thanks & Best Wishes,


Kailas Patil
                                                          
Network Administrator

Direct   -  +91 22 6707 0347
Mobile  -  +91 99200 66989
 
Mumbai : New Delhi : Pune




Member of the Association of Executive Search Consultants   
  
        

THREE P CONSULTANTS PVT. LTD.

301, Hyde Park, Saki-Vihar Road, Saki Naka,
Andheri (East), Mumbai - 400 072, INDIA

Board      - +91 22 6707 0303
Mail         -
kailas@3pconsultants.co.in
Website  -
www.3pconsultants.co.in
Excellence In Retained Executive Search Consulting Since 1990














 



No comments:

Post a Comment