Saturday, 30 November 2013

FW: Chamber of Commerce


Nitin,



I tried to reach you yesterday but could not

Even Rahul could not be reached - hence I sent you an SMS , to inquire about uploading of " View Demo " page

If not already done , I hope this will get done today

Pl hone me

I hope , by now , you must have drawn up a " Take-over Plan " from Rahul

Pl advise me when you expect the balance development work to get over - and the launch date

Attached find , a " Country-wise " Summary of 26,000 Chambers of Commerce , details of which , Kailas has sent to you earlier

After looking at this Summary , I realized that USA has , as many as 13,000 Chambers !

I don't think we can show , all of these , in ONE / SINGLE drop-list , in " Blast Message - Chambers " page  !

Some other countries too , have a fairly large number of Chambers

I hope , you will come up with a solution

hcp

From: Kailas Patil
Sent: Friday, November 29, 2013 4:29 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: RE: Chamber of Commerce

PFA.


Regards,
Kailas Patil

From: Hemen Parekh
Sent: 28 November 2013 PM 02:08
To: Kailas Patil
Subject: RE: Chamber of Commerce

Kailas

Can you pl ask Tushar to compile from this a statement , listing :



Srl No.......... Name of Country........... No of Cities covered



Then email to me / Shuklendu  /  Nitin


hcp

From: Kailas Patil
Sent: Thursday, November 28, 2013 9:33 AM
To: nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net
Cc: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Chamber of Commerce

Dear Nitin,

Please find the attached file


Thanks & Best Wishes,


Kailas Patil
                                                          
Network Administrator

Direct   -  +91 22 6707 0347
Mobile  -  +91 99200 66989
 
Mumbai : New Delhi : Pune




Member of the Association of Executive Search Consultants   
  
        

THREE P CONSULTANTS PVT. LTD.

301, Hyde Park, Saki-Vihar Road, Saki Naka,
Andheri (East), Mumbai - 400 072, INDIA

Board      - +91 22 6707 0303
Mail         -
kailas@3pconsultants.co.in
Website  -
www.3pconsultants.co.in
Excellence In Retained Executive Search Consulting Since 1990














 



No comments:

Post a Comment