Monday, 18 November 2013

Campus Cocktail 18 Nov 2013


Dear Apoorva,


It felt nice to read ,  in today's Hindustan Times ,  your article,

City engineering students design creative , useful apps "

Amongst the apps you mention , is  "  My Jobs " , listed as ,

" an app created by an engineering student from Mumbai .......... "

The facts are as follows :

>     I created this app

>     I am from Mumbai

>    I am an engineer


You may even call me , a " Student " , in the sense that I continue to " learn " new things , although NOT attending any college , at the moment

I am 80+ old , owner of a one-man firm , RecruitGuru  !

But you are right when you say , Datawind ( makers of Aakash Tablets ) , picked my App in their competition  !

See ,



You can find full description of " My Jobs " on my web site ,


You can download it from my web site or from Google Play

For want of sufficient publicity , it has not really picked-up

If you have any questions , feel free to phone me on 0-98,67,55,08,08

Regards,

hemen parekh

Marol , Mumbai






No comments:

Post a Comment