Tuesday, 22 October 2013

RE: Daily Report


Ujwala  /  Tushar


Yesterday was a record

Congrats !

When this database is ready , I would like to know,


Ø Number of Countries

Ø Number of cities within each country


I would like to mention these figures in my “ Promotional Emails “ , as also on the corresponding web page ( Around the World ) of www.B2BmessageBlaster.com

I have no doubt that the efforts that you have put-in to compile this database , will prove to be a Magnet for thousands of companies from around the World to register on our site

I hope , based on links found by Manoj ,you will come up with similar databases for,

Ø   Professional Associations ( where individual executives are members )

Ø   Trade Associations              (  where Companies are members  )

For these databases , we will target following countries ( in this order ) :

Ø India

Ø USA

Ø UK

Ø Canada

Ø Australia

Ø South Africa

Ø Pakistan


If we can manage these databases as well , then we will be offering to both , the individual executives and to the companies , an unparalleled service

Hcp


CC: Shuklendu / Nitin

Tushar / Ujwala , have put together this database , which , as of yesterday , crossed 11,600 records

Kailas will send this to you , as soon as completed

From: Sanjivani Kadam
Sent: Monday, October 21, 2013 7:11 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Daily Report

Dear Sir,

Please Find attached Excel Sheet of Daily Report.


Regards,

Sanjivani


No comments:

Post a Comment